FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Does anyone know if you can print at home for this even though they state mobile tickets? I have an FOC who doesn't possess a smart phone and he's travelling alone, so i can't even load his ticket onto my phone.
I got PAH automatically sent for last year's final - came 22 mins after they went on sale so think they were instant.

It may be different this year, as I know people who bought a week later on PAH who had to wait.

Will see in 20 mins or so.

Got on within 2 mins this morning but wouldn’t allow me to do junior pull- through

Got on within 2 mins this morning but wouldn’t allow me to do junior pull- through
They've changed it, without telling anybody, to only being able to pull through juniors on the cup scheme. It wasn't like this last year as I pulled through one not on the cup scheme but it wouldn't work for me for the semi this year.

They've changed it, without telling anybody, to only being able to pull through juniors on the cup scheme. It wasn't like this last year as I pulled through one not on the cup scheme but it wouldn't work for me for the semi this year.
They need to make that clearer in their FAQs

I think it started off like that for this year’s semi. Then at some point it reverted back to any junior ST.

Frustrating day, got 3 great tickets at 10.04 only to realise one of my lads was 10 points short.
Started again at 1 and twice the bank sent me two separate verification codes at the same time. 4th time lucky but not the seats we were hoping for.
last hurdle though so Come On You Blues.

Was the 18-25 allocation unlimited for this? I got 3 at around 10.05; 2 of us on 20k+ qualified anyway but my 25yr old son only 12k on cup scheme was ok too (didn’t need to be 10.00 + 1sec as per usual 18-25!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.