FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Sorry for asking, but do you know this for sure? I’m a ST holder but can’t go so I want to get one for my brother who’s a Cityzen but never been to the new Wembley. I want to be 100% sure I can transfer it to him before I part with my money. Cheers.
You don't transfer it to him, you just let him load yours to his wallet. If you transfer it the new Ticket Police will see it.

This season.

Haaland v Poundland Haaland.
Selling City Madrid half n half scarves on the day of the quarter final I got talking to about 3-4 of them all of them rag supporters which I found surprising,I said to one of them no true supporter would wear a half n half his reply it’s all a bit of fun not to be taken seriously a bit like your team I replied and walked off ..

You don't transfer it to him, you just let him load yours to his wallet. If you transfer it the new Ticket Police will see it.
I transferred to family and friends plenty of times including the semi

I transferred to family and friends plenty of times including the semi
No come back at all? There is a risk apparently. They'd never know if you're transferring to blues or family who are blues though.

Tickets must only be purchased and used by Manchester City Fans. Any fans who are found to have resold or transferred their tickets will be subject to the Sanctions & Bans policy available here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.