FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

No come back at all? There is a risk apparently. They'd never know if you're transferring to blues or family who are blues though.

Tickets must only be purchased and used by Manchester City Fans. Any fans who are found to have resold or transferred their tickets will be subject to the Sanctions & Bans policy available here.
When buying the ticket I think it allows you (via a dropdown selection) to get the emailed ticket sent direct to the person who is going to be using it (as long as they are on F & F) so they're not exactly enforcing that 'transfer' restriction very well. As long as you don't abuse the price bands and you accept someone using your ticket who misbehaves will cause you issues there's very little risk. They're actually getting an extra tenner off me for Wembley as one of our group is U18 but using an adult STH account.

When buying the ticket I think it allows you (via a dropdown selection) to get the emailed ticket sent direct to the person who is going to be using it (as long as they are on F & F) so they're not exactly enforcing that 'transfer' restriction very well. As long as you don't abuse the price bands and you accept someone using your ticket who misbehaves will cause you issues there's very little risk. They're actually getting an extra tenner off me for Wembley as one of our group is U18 but using an adult STH account.
Not sure you can change the email address at that stage as it seems to be the registered email for that STH. As long as it’s F&F they just forward the email to the person attending who downloads it to their wallet.

I can buy in tomorrow’s 1300 window, still hoping to be able to get one for my ST holding son at same time. His window isn’t until Tuesday at 1300. Any help appreciated.
As brutal as this will sound unless we get some returns or extras added I would buy yours first maybe in a less desirable area or more expensive and hope it gets that low down. Getting one extra ticket is easier than trying for two. Should we find or be given another 3 k tickets this advice may be different.

Not sure you can change the email address at that stage as it seems to be the registered email for that STH. As long as it’s F&F they just forward the email to the person attending who downloads it to their wallet.
I'll check later when I buy mine. I definitely had two sent to the same email address for the semi, overriding one default address.

Surprised how many have shifted today
Bought mine yesterday and then realised that I'm not in the best block to be near my mate. Tried to cancel the ticket with a view to buying one in another block, but there's no function for that. Tried calling (waste of time). But what I did notice was tickets selling faster in the side blocks than I've ever known before. So, going to stay in the block as originally bought.

Bought mine yesterday and then realised that I'm not in the best block to be near my mate. Tried to cancel the ticket with a view to buying one in another block, but there's no function for that. Tried calling (waste of time). But what I did notice was tickets selling faster in the side blocks than I've ever known before. So, going to stay in the block as originally bought.
What about your mate then? ;-)

The club aren’t usually this catastrophically off the ball when it comes to criteria so you have to assume that they are holding rows back?

I can buy in tomorrow’s 1300 window, still hoping to be able to get one for my ST holding son at same time. His window isn’t until Tuesday at 1300. Any help appreciated.

I’ve got a couple of junior pull throughs today for juniors not on scheme. Assuming your son is under 18, you should be fine. If he’s an adult, obviously it’s wait and hope it drops to his level.

I’ve bought a couple today. Obviously the purchaser needs to qualify and will get the confirmation. But the actual tickets can definitely be set to be emailed to anybody on your F&F.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.