FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Every rag I talk to is absolutely shitting themselves, they think it could be a cricket score, I hope so, if their is a god I hope we embarrass them and whiskey nose is there to witness it.
don't listen to them, they are just getting their excuses in already in case we do destroy them, deep down they still think they can get a result just as we always used to feel when they were so much better than us

I heard Kevin Parker being interviewed on Cheesey's podcast that came out on Sunday and felt he made some good points.
The OSC receives 20% of City's allocation of tickets for every away game be it Luton, the Swamp or Wembley. It has done for decades. Gillingham in 99 at Wembley, 20% of City's allocation.

So there shouldn't be resentment from non OSC fans because regardless of whether a fan receiving a ticket has been to one game or 500, they are not taking a ticket from a non OSC fan. If anything, a first timer is taking a ticket from a fellow long timer OSC fan!
Now if I was a fan in an OSC and had been going for years and missed out because someone in the branch was going to their first game then yes I'd be very annoyed, but that would fall on the branch itself, not the OSC. It really is up to each branch to ensure that they give out the tickets responsibly if the allocation was short of what they asked for.
I myself am a member of the Tampa Bay SC and applied for 2 tickets, for me and my grandson and received them. In total we ordered 5 tickets and received them all. 2 adults and 3 kids, both adults ex pats and long term Blues taking our kids / grandkids (who are members) to the game and I've no issue with that.
There are a number of points you make worthy of reply, but i will only cover 2.Surely the OSC member IS taking a ticket from a long term fan if they have only been to one game,even if part of this ridiculous 20% figure ! That is a baffling comment. It's not just up to the branch member to be upset, fans who have been going for years have a right to be very upset about that, surely ? As I have said previously, OSCs should not get any tickets for any game in my opinion.

Secondly, you mention 20%. Could the club put us in the picture and officially confirm this as from what I've read this figure seems a lot higher ?

Last edited:
There are a number of points you make worthy of reply, but i will only cover 2.Surely the OSC member IS taking a ticket from a long term fan if they have only been to one game ! That is a baffling comment. It's not just up to the branch member to be upset, fans who have been going for years have a right to be very upset about that, surely ?

Secondly, you mention 20%. Could the club put us in the picture and officially confirm this as from what I've read this figure seems a lot higher ?
The OSC is taking 20%. What they do with that is irrelevant to any non member of the OSC as regardless of how many points or how long they've been a season ticket holder, the OSC will still receive 20% of the tickets.
Now you may question / challenge why the OSC receives 20% but that is a different issue. Do I think someone's first game should be a Cup Final? No. But if the allocation is 20% to the OSC, then non members are not going to get one of those tickets no matter how many points / years the recipient has been a season ticket holder / match day goer or may not have been a season ticket holder / non match day goer.
Kevin Parker said the OSC has 40,000 members and received 20% of City's allocation. Im sure someone can do the maths as to how many menbers of the OSC got a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.