FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

I'm not feeling overly confident about this game, even though United are beyond shite. Liverpool really should have seen them off in the QF but they didn't. Coventry should have seen them off in the SF, but they didn't. Those rag fuckers are really clinging on and now I wouldn't be surprised if they took the trophy.

I'm not feeling overly confident about this game, even though United are beyond shite. Liverpool really should have seen them off in the QF but they didn't. Coventry should have seen them off in the SF, but they didn't. Those rag fuckers are really clinging on and now I wouldn't be surprised if they took the trophy.
Ha hahahaaaaaaaa !!

Charity shield we got some pay back , probably that’s why they weren’t giving out last season,
Mouthy rag twats never give up in my despise towards them .
A lot of City 'faces' were at the CS, the rags didn't want to know, they only act when they've got numbers and it's against women,kids & scarfers.

Chicken Shitters !!
Charity shield we got some pay back , probably that’s why they weren’t giving out last season,
Mouthy rag twats never give up in my despise towards them .

Well if they do then they deserve it. If we play our own game and not the occasion we win, simple

You can only get away with it so many times i doubt City will let them off the hook like the dippers or Coventry did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.