FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Will they be serving beer inside the stadium. i was there for the Community Shield and they were serving very decent beer, albeit at inflated prices. I think it was Fullers. I’d rather drink in the Stadium than the Green Man
For Chelsea semi the Real Ale outlet was open as usual (level 5) so should be the same. £7.25 a pint. We'll try and get in spoons before the game, always a good atmosphere.

For Chelsea semi the Real Ale outlet was open as usual (level 5) so should be the same. £7.25 a pint. We'll try and get in spoons before the game, always a good atmosphere.
Didn't see that (we were in 516) but there was a craft ale concession stand selling pints at £7.50. I'd rather drink that than the cans (440ml) the bars were selling. Even better if I'd seen the real ale one.

Didn't see that (we were in 516) but there was a craft ale concession stand selling pints at £7.50. I'd rather drink that than the cans (440ml) the bars were selling. Even better if I'd seen the real ale one.
Goose Island (Midway IPA I think) on level 1, not sure if that’s the only one at the stadium. Nice beer but only 4.1%. There was a stout being sold but I’ve never tried it. Both better than canned lager.

Just seen the criteria - my mam isn't on scheme and has just over 5k with a ST.

Its the 5th last window she will be eligible. Anybody more clued up than me and have inkling if she might get one?
I got two last year with very similar criteria comfortably

Will they be serving beer inside the stadium. i was there for the Community Shield and they were serving very decent beer, albeit at inflated prices. I think it was Fullers. I’d rather drink in the Stadium than the Green Man
The concourse was busy much earlier last year as I think a lot wanted to avoid the half hour before kick off potential for trouble. Expensive but easy to get served and decent choice.

Goose Island (Midway IPA I think) on level 1, not sure if that’s the only one at the stadium. Nice beer but only 4.1%. There was a stout being sold but I’ve never tried it. Both better than canned lager.
The stout was Camden Stout and it was superb. £7.50 per pint. Hard pushed to think of a better pint in a stadium that I’ve ever drunk. The Goose Island was decent once the person pouring was shown how to do it properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.