FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

I was expecting two tickets but only received 1 email. The other ticket was in my City account, so check there.

Good look Bolton Wanderers today, always up for any Lancy team apart from rags and red Dippers.
I remember meeting a load of Bolton fans in London the night before the Gillingham. They were happy because they’d just gone up to a man they all wished us good luck.
Oddly though they insisted they hated the rags more than us so I had to put them right on that score.
Good luck Bolton, your enemies enemy if your friend.

I remember meeting a load of Bolton fans in London the night before the Gillingham. They were happy because they’d just gone up to a man they all wished us good luck.
Oddly though they insisted they hated the rags more than us so I had to put them right on that score.
The media would have it that everyone hates us, but the scousers both colours, Leeds, Chelsea, West Ham, Bolton ,Sunderland, Stoke, and Cardiff to name but a few have a strong dislike for the Rags.

List of pubs allocated to us (including the Boxpark) allocated to us for the Final. See you at the Green Man...

I made it to a Second Tier match against Bolton in the 1990s. Bobby Johnstone was present and giving his farewell to Manchester as he was returning to the Scottish Borders.

Kinkladze scored a wonderful goal for City but Bolton came back to win 2-1 on their way to promotion. The Bolton fans sang throughout with ‘We only hate United’!

Last edited:
They lost to Watford the day after we beat Gillingham, we went down for the weekend and remember seeing a lot of unhappy fans at Euston on the way back.

They lost to Watford the day after we beat Gillingham, we went down for the weekend and remember seeing a lot of unhappy fans at Euston on the way back.
Ah ok. My memory fucked, I’ve still got it in my head that they played the day before us as they were so buzzing. No probs we still had a great crack with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.