FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funnily enough, as I was applauding our much deserved win (who'd have thought that little old Arsenal in the last month could beat current giants like Liverpool, City and Chelsea?) I got to wondering when Spurs had won their last trophy ....sorry, it escapes me, when was it exactly?.....

Funnily enough, as I was applauding our much deserved win (who'd have thought that little old Arsenal in the last month could beat current giants like Liverpool, City and Chelsea?) I got to wondering when Spurs had won their last trophy ....sorry, it escapes me, when was it exactly?.....

To be fair I don’t think many in this forum give a shit about when Spurs won anything.

I don't think your example is corruption though, its simply poor uefa refs often from backstick European peasant countries with z list leagues and football teams who, when faced with the awe inspiring all powerfull diety that is Barca and Real naturally defer to the superpower and pressure and end up handing the game to them on a plate.

If it's so bent why did the ref 'help us' against Real at their own ground?

They're pressured into favouring the big teams simply because they're the big teams and theyre spineless, gutless, incompetent useless officials punching way beyind their weight.

Refs didn't 'help us' against Real, they were fair for a change. I think it had to do with our ban few days prior, UEFA didn't want to come across openly as biased c*nts which they actually are.

To be fair I don’t think many in this forum give a shit about when Spurs won anything.

I still remember the days when Haringay/Harringey were the meedya dahlings, more so than the Rags. Mind, when they won the double they had some fuckin' team! Does that guy with the live cockerel still go to matches. I remember him climbing over the concrete wall at Maine Road carrying the bird. Yer don't get that kind of thing anymore, just folk lobbing half house bricks at coaches.

But Kovacic didn’t make a reckless challenge for his second yellow, and reckless challenges had nothing to do with arsenals keeper handling the ball on the half way line

This is exactly what VAR shoud be used for..

Kovacic was himself fouled but was sent off.. The keeper looked well outside the area when he caught the ball, no replay shown. If he was outside the area he should have been sent off..

Two, potentially game changing decisions VAR should have been used for and both completely ignored..

Instead VAR is doing the job it's been brought in to do, awarding penalties to the rags, like the one at Villa away or drawing curved lines across the pitch to rule goals offside by a toenail..

I cannot remember before VAR was brought in the number of contentious decisions being as high as they are now..

What's changed ? Why are referees now so incompetent ?

Why are there now more piss poor decisions being dished out by VAR than there were ever before VAR was installed ?

VAR being brought in to assist the referees and bring fairness and remove doubt within the game is the biggest con ever..

This season has seen a major shift in the manipulation of football results, resulting in the old guard suddenly becoming relevant again..

I couldn't give a shit about Arsenal or Chelsea to be honest but Arsenal qualifying for Europe, albeit in the Europa League, keeps them in the spotlight and keeps the bean counters happy..

Dippers
Us (tried their best to fcuk us over and remove us from the list btw)
Rags
Chavs
Spuds
Arse

So much better for the brand than..

Dippers
Us
Leicester
Wolves
Sheff U

I see the barcodes have been fcuked off now, can't have too much competition as VAR is at full capacity as it is, dishing out favorable decisions left, right and centre to the chosen ones who play in red..

Having to manage another club to fcuk over might be too much for them..

They can't be seen to be leaving themselves exposed to being rumbled for being the biggest pile of steaming, bent, twisted, underhand, darkened room, faceless, unaccountable fkin bunch of cheats that they are now can they..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.