FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

This squad need’s a major overhaul . Pep drained the last drops from it to win the league and today we watched the husk of that side lose to a mid table rival.
I don’t think it’s a major over haul - unfortunately Bernado, walker and KDB are on the decline - they are still capable of having moments of genius but this season has been generally tough for all three

Bottom line is we take it on the chin move on and fuckin dominate for another 10 years .....hopefully looking forward to Pep signing an extension to his contract and the stadium being expanded to bring even more income , what's not to like blues ffs .....those rag fuckers are way behind !!

Our fan base needs to get a reality check as well… some of the moaning, bickering and a couple of fisty cuffs when it wasn’t going our way -
We’ve been out right spoilt this past 8 seasons this level of success is not sustainable
It's who it's against, had we lost to Chelsea in the semi I would have taken it much better

It's who it's against, had we lost to Chelsea in the semi I would have taken it much better
It stings a little more that it’s against them - glad it wasn’t the dippers and Klopp-fest but at the end of the day United suckered us with exactly the same tactics that Madrid did (Allerdyce/Bolton would be proud of both of them)- we didn’t deserve to win that game so fair play to them

They are still shit and years behind us

Last edited:
Yes I’m disappointed. Most of all because we gifted it to the scum. But some of the comments clearly shows loss of realism or short memories. Fck me the number of dramaqueens. Come on.

This is a squad that won the treble last year, and won the Super Cup, World Cup and a 4th consecutive PL title. FOUR!
Btw this was the 1st straight defeat since …?

Another great season to look back on.

It stings a little more that it’s against them - glad it wasn’t the dippers and Klopp-fest but at the end of the day United suckered us with exactly the same tactics that Madrid did - we didn’t deserve to win that game so fair play to them

They are still shit and years behind us
Ole did us regularly at the Etihad playing like that, Dutchie just re-hashed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.