FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Pep was a bit too loyal in his team selection for me but pretty much the whole team under performed. Hopefully will stoke some hunger for next year

Shocking! Positively Shocking!

Diabolical! Embarrassing really!

We need a major overhaul in midfield. Why was Bruno afforded acres of space.. and why is our defense sleep walking?

Phil Foden turned invisible for 95% of the match again! No wonder Pep says he can improve!

Hope the board listen to Pep this time.. we don't need 4th or 5th choice players this summer!
Wow… hate loosing especially to this lot they are shit team and It hurts …. But they got it right foden didn’t go missing they literally squeezed the space of our mid by playing 4 CMs and out midfield is strong and I would still like that midfield next year! Pep changed it at half time and was just too late if we started that second half team we win IMO

Gifted United European football and dug them out of a huge financial hole.

Just Guardiola doing Guardiola things in the biggest games.
Least they will play catch until they get knocked out on a Thursday night.

Just a treble then!

Let's get behind the guys. They will be disappointed and all. Bad day at the office, but gave it a right good go at times and particularly at the end, a bit too little too late but remember the moments they gave us this season. 3 trophies and a historic 4 in a row. I am gutted to lose this, but can't complain too much.

Last edited:
Very very poor 1st half performance. Sadly Pep got that wrong with the back 4. Stones had a nightmare, Ake not much better. 2 terrible goals to concede defensively.

Played better 2nd half but missed some good chances, Alvarez being the pick of them. Too many way off their game today. The worst I've seen KDB, Bernardo, Gvardiol and Walker play for months.

Very frustrating performance and result to end the season.

Got what we deserved. Nothing. Dreadful first half killed us. No sense of urgency and it felt like we just needed to turn up. Pep got it wrong with his team so needs to take ownership. Still we are the league champions. Roll on next year. I'll be there. CTID.

I know for a fact from a family member that works there that some city players were pissed as fuck at 5am on Wednesday morning.

Can't do that.

Why not wait until next week??

Arrogant thinking they just had to turn up.
I think the whole club was completely focused on the 4 in a row. Even how I'm feeling now, and after the Madrid games, whilst I'm fucked off, I'm nowhere near as bad as I would have been had we lost to spurs or Fulham or west ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.