FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Goals change games. We were awful in the first half, but if that fuckup doesn't happen we probably get our act together and win it in the second.

Kevin with a really worrying performance. Jeremy with a really encouraging one. Everyone else, whatever.

If it wasn't the rags I'd care a lot less.
Exactly - they were shit, had one or two counter attacks but nothing else apart from backs to the wall defending. The mistake cost us.

This is all on Pep’s selection, why the fuck was Stone’s playing?
Why change the defence which has secured the title? Why wasn’t he wearing his lucky pullover?
Sorry but everybody who laughed after United squeezed past Coventry in semi, well who’s laughing now.
We played shit and got what we deserved, why was players on the piss in midweek? Totally unprofessional..
To be fair Wigan was a lot worse than this.

Shades of Chelsea chumps final, but with a wider streak of shit running through it.
So poor in breaking down that defence.

The rags are the new Liverpool. Only show up for big games. Their fans will celebrate, but the way I see it their players couldn't be arsed when it doesn't matter.

This result doesn't dampen the season, though. We are record breakers and always will be.

Better side won which is part and parcel of football.

Kev, Alvarez and Stones with arguably their worst games in a City shirt, or certainly in a long time.

The Alvarez miss was reminiscent of the Kev miss against Madrid in the CL, he simply had to score and I think the writing was on the wall after that.

Doku was superb and the only real bright spark from today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.