FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

The league was always the priority for me but still very disappointing, especially against such a mediocre United side.

We need a productive transfer window or I can see Arsenal finishing above us next season. The midfield needs an overhaul.

They're definitely getting closer. Kev will always be able to pull out an incandescent performance, but the truth is his best years are behind him and they're becoming few and far between.
Shame though that Phil, who's been so brilliant these last few months, chose this one game to be anonymous.

Ten Haag isn't even that bad of a manager. Just had a massive injury crisis this season. Back-to-back silverware is nothing to sneeze at, I'd prefer they sack him anyways and keep the manager carousel spinning.
you taking the piss, at least I hope you are

At some stage in the season we all started to feel that winning the league was too much of an ask after the treble, losing players, trying to bed new ones in, injuries to key players and so on. Liverpool were talking about the quad. Arsenal then went on a run which should have seen them win the league but lost at Villa. Somehow we went from there to here, which is us as record 4 times league winners.

I think that was a big ask for us, took it out of us to get there and by the time it's done you can be forgiven as a team to fall over at the finish line and not want to get back up; afterall, you've just won. Admittedly, going on the piss before a cup final against your rivals is not great, but still.

Meanwhile, I think Utd spent there last few games concentrating on this game.

We were abysmal for some strange reason and with of a double on the line. A game too far for us? Not having that because we had a week to prepare. The rags, however, were really good and deserved the win.
You may laugh, but I’m seriously impressed with Ten hag today. Played the game perfectly with a squad that doesn’t have the talent that we have. Fully deserved
To give them a little fairness they had knocked out Liverpool as well in similar circumstances. It had to happen at some point. Saying that we should have had one penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.