FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

At least pep also thinks Utd were shit today! lol but why not change it then pep, I don’t get no Bob on with 10 mins to go

I guess it was prem or fa cup glad we chose prem. fatigue & pressure hit us today after last few months I suppose

Nothing to do with them having days off but everything to do with our inability to match uniteds desire and work rate

I can only assume that they thought it was a walkover

we are going to need a major rebuild if we want to play a high line next season, walker apart nine of them are fast enough

Ake and Stones as a centre half pairing in a derby ffs - Pep needs to accept his role in this, DOKU should have been on from the start

Maybe the writing was on the wall when the rags made that come back against Coventry. Disappointed about today, but proud of the team for their fourth in a row.
I said same mate. They squeaked past Liverpool and Coventry sometimes your name is on it

If we’d lost the semi, we’d still be in the pub now celebrating the title. Nobody wins every cup final and nobody wins every derby.

Some of the comments on here though. the greatest team the country has ever seen has an off day, down to celebrating 4 in row, and people want to sell everyone. Jesus.

If I’d been offered a cup final defeat for the certainty of the league before the Fulham fixture I’d have taken it.

KDB is one of the best players ever to pull on a City shirt. But he is rapidly approaching the 'cameo' stage of his career. You certainly can't expect him to play all/most games. Ergo, you need someone to take on his role. Currently, we have Foden and er - that's it.
Don’t think it’s a huge problem for next season, we have Foden with KDB in rotation, we will have Guimaraes or similar in rotation with Kovacic, then Rodri with Guimaraes or other as back up. Maybe the season after we’ll need KDB and Kovacic replacements but it might be a new manager helping choose what type of midfielders he wants.(hope not but am half expecting it )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.