FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

A bad day at the office.

4 shots on target all game. Haaland/Alvarez have to score them chances but having said that they worked hard for their win and we didn’t deserve anything after that shit first half.

Watching blues fighting each other in the stands and on the concourse is just the fucking pits. In front of kids in the stands too. Shameful.

You didn't have an issue with the below post in response though?
You have no idea what action we take away from the public gaze. As I said before, complain to the admin if you're not happy. I'm not going to get involved in a tit for tat argument with you that'll go on all evening and get precisely nowhere.

Don’t think it’s a huge problem for next season, we have Foden with KDB in rotation, we will have Guimaraes or similar in rotation with Kovacic, then Ridri with Guimaraes or other as back up. Maybe the season after we’ll need KDB and Kovacic replacements but it might be a new manager helping choose what type of midfielders he wants.(hope not but am half expecting it )
We need one more, hence the links with Olmo

Very disappointing and we were our own worst enemy today with the team we picked and our lack of application in the first half, and even then we created enough in the last half hour to get level.

My overriding feeling however is that we’ve done extremely well to win the league this year and that’s what I’ll reflect on this summer.

Won’t be a popular opinion but we’ve regressed significantly this year and some of the performances out there, although particularly bad today, didn’t come entirely out of the blue.

De Bruyne has lost a yard and physically he’s struggled since his injury. He’ll still give us moments of genius but we need to sign a replacement unfortunately as the club won’t give him another contract playing like this.

Bernado has been poor for large parts of the season in my view and I think it’s a good time for him to leave - he certainly looks like he needs a change of scenery. Several other players need to up it again next season if we’re to remain at the top, and the likes of Alvarez, possibly Grealish could well be sold for the right money.

A few key areas need to be addressed. We need a proper right winger and somebody to rotate with Rodri, as well as some real quality and creativity in the middle, which we sadly lacked today.

Again, a shit day today but overall I think we’ve done extremely well to win the league again this year, and we’ve got some big decisions to make on a few players this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.