FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Yeah, they were seen and there's another blue in this thread who's family member was serving them til 5am
Hey ho !
Wasn't doubting you as I said I got Sunday. Cheers mate in all fair ness its put a silly smile on my face, I now think Mrs ( rag ) big gaz will see her birthday tomoz ;-)

Oh really!! Real fans appreciate the effort over the last 2 seasons. Fick off with your entitled posts.
We are taking about today’s game. What did you think of the fans views in the stadiium today? It was poor as was the lineup, nothing to do with what we have achieved.

It was just a similar game to basically all of the matches we've played this season against top 4 sides (I know they aren't and Spurs away was the anomaly) where they seem to take their chances and we don't. It's been annoying and I still think Haaland in the side makes the way we play a bit awkward somehow but Pep will hopefully get it right over Summer.

Putting Stones and Ake in after barely any minutes between the two for the last Month seemed odd and it showed. Ortega playing put from the back is about 5/10 compared to Eddie and put us under pressure.
It was a riduculous decision.

Great season!!! Honestly if we get offer seriously big money for Walker and KDB next season if makes sense to take it.
KDB has declined physically , however I can see a Modric like role for him next season , Walker is still good enough defensively

Maybe this just shows that the squad isnt perfect and we need to refresh. Been getting bu largely on Foden’d genius second half of the season.

Ederson, Walker, KDB, Silva, Stones all set to go into their 9th/10th season with the club and maybe its time for some of them to move on.

*makes mental note to avoid youtube and Social media for the next few days*
nah, any rag that dares to gloat knows we have more than enough ammo to blow them out of the water, hence those that know me havent raised their heads above the parapet knowing they'll get both barrels

Fucking embarrassing.

Gutted. Hate losing to those cunts at the best of times.

But to lose a final… like that? Borderline unforgivable.

What a shit end to a great season.

Ortega, Walker, Stones, De Bruyne, Gvardiol, Foden and Haaland all so so poor. Honestly. And Pep shit the bed again in a final.

Devastated
your post is what is fucking embarrassing.

Pep has won most finals at wembley

KDB has declined physically , however I can see a Modric like role for him next season , Walker is still good enough defensively
Not sure Kev would be ok with a bit part role, he still has the hunger, just not the body anymore

I’ve seen us play worse, but not much. Kev had a nightmare. Foden very poor. C’est la vie.
What astonished me was we knew what their tactics would be but did nothing to counter them: ie 1. Gvardiol out wide when we had two genuine wingers on the bench. Failed to stretch a packed defence. 2. Left our fastest defender out and brought in Stones. Got caught out by speedy attackers on the end of long balls over the top.
Perhaps everybody was mentally tired having hung on for so long to win the title.
I’ll let them off in deference to their usual brilliance but ….DONT DO IT AGAIN BOYS OR ITS SIX OF THE BEST FOR YOU.
Now it’s off season, so plenty of bonkers posts in the offing. Calling @Lavinda Past , calling @Bill .
Sadly you can’t call for Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.