FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Not the result I obviously wanted today, I'll make winning next time all the more sweeter, Roll on The Charity Shield!

I’ve seen us play worse, but not much. Kev had a nightmare. Foden very poor. C’est la vie.
What astonished me was we knew what their tactics would be but did nothing to counter them: ie 1. Gvardiol out wide when we had two genuine wingers on the bench. Failed to stretch a packed defence. 2. Left our fastest defender out and brought in Stones. Got caught out by speedy attackers on the end of long balls over the top.
Perhaps everybody was mentally tired having hung on for so long to win the title.
I’ll let them off in deference to their usual brilliance but ….DONT DO IT AGAIN BOYS OR ITS SIX OF THE BEST FOR YOU.
Now it’s off season, so plenty of bonkers posts in the offing. Calling @Lavinda Past , calling @BillWalker .

Last edited:
Maybe the writing was on the wall when the rags made that come back against Coventry. Disappointed about today, but proud of the team for their fourth in a row.
It was the other way round Coventry came from behind and were robbed of a perfectly good winner

Me and the thousands of blues who paid good money to watch that shite should be refunded. They didn't turn up.
Going on the piss the Wednesday before a final is fucking unprofessional and they should be ashamed of themselves
Not doubting you but how do you know this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.