FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Meh. Let’s not go too nuts about this. Sure it’s really disappointing but just looked like a bridge too far. Should maybe have gone on the attack from the off instead of be so cautious and playing side to side on the halfway line but the substitutions were sensible, just nothing went for us today and our big players look like they had a hangover. Maybe they did.
Four in a row is keeping me going.

Last edited:
Alvarez needs to go, sell him before clubs realise he’s average and his value drops.

Kovacic ain’t good enough either.

Whole team looked out of shape bar Doku. So many stupid errors and poor touches or passes.
ok sell all the whole team than

Me and the thousands of blues who paid good money to watch that shite should be refunded. They didn't turn up.
Going on the piss the Wednesday before a final is fucking unprofessional and they should be ashamed of themselves
did they have another party on wednesday?

Well thank God we won the league, because that performance would have been even more painful to watch

Think a small overhaul is needed in the summer, 4 or 5 need moving on, which isn't likely to happen

Big calls need to be made on Kev and Bernardo, as both have been incredibly off for a lot of the season, and need freshening up with younger talent

Haaland top scorer again, but fuck me he needs to toughen up and stop trying to be pals with the opposition

Winning the league was the one for me, anything else would have been a massive bonus the way we've played this season

Goals change games. We were awful in the first half, but if that fuckup doesn't happen we probably get our act together and win it in the second.

Kevin with a really worrying performance. Jeremy with a really encouraging one. Everyone else, whatever.

If it wasn't the rags I'd care a lot less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.