FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

6em1nLC.jpg

This is us peaked how can we better this? I’ll be Exacted if we win “one” major trophy next season.

What a season I loved every game we played because after last season history making season I have made myself to treasure every game every wjn and every trophy if we won any because Pep is a one of?! “this will be downer” once Pep leaves we will drop back into the pack, still competing for all trophies but not like these last 2 seasons that have been like a dream.

Thank you Manchester City for making this 54 yr old man cry...All the years I have been watching the dross our previous teams before the takeover then to watch Peps team over the last 3 years has been magical, last year was, well, I can't describe it, but this year, just WOW.... today put the cherry on top...to be the 1st man's team to do the domestic treble....thank you Leo, thank you Manchester City...CTID.
As a young'un (relatively) I can't imagine how hard it must have been for your age group to have seen the heights, only to have seen how far we had fallen, endured the ridicule, seen it get even worse, embrace that failure with pride, ride the rollercoaster and end up celebrating with the highs of today.

I'd only even known "shitty City" as a young Blue, so all i've ever seen is a never ending show of progression, riding the highs, Maine Road, the CoMS/Etihad. So for you older types, riding this rollercoaster, keeping the faith all this time, respect.

Bluemoon tonight, how appropriate after todays performance.Got a great photo of it rising over our Sierra here in Southern Spain but dont know how to post it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.