FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

Does anyone on here know of a source to download the BBC HD coverage of the game (pre-game, the game itself and the post match stuff)? I was at the game, so only caught the highlights package later that night. Not looking for a DVD copy, but an mp4 file that I can load onto my laptop and phone. Torrent, maybe (though I'm not all that up to speed on that scene)?
BBC iplayer

Does anyone on here know of a source to download the BBC HD coverage of the game (pre-game, the game itself and the post match stuff)? I was at the game, so only caught the highlights package later that night. Not looking for a DVD copy, but an mp4 file that I can load onto my laptop and phone. Torrent, maybe (though I'm not all that up to speed on that scene)?
on iplayer for another 20 days or so

Even a week on, I just can't stop looking at that Kev goal. The calmness that he shows in taking the ball around Gomes and taking a couple of touches before sticking it away. Fap-tastic!

D7bpLVAW0AUwatQ.jpg

Even a week on, I just can't stop looking at that Kev goal. The calmness that he shows in taking the ball around Gomes and taking a couple of touches before sticking it away. Fap-tastic!

I was right behind that goal and he gave me kittens how long he took. He has Gomez beaten, then kind of stumbles as he is about to hit it, composes himself but players are getting back, then buries it. The relief and celebrations started from there, no way Watford were coming back from that and it was then a case of how many we'd score.

Just spent a very enjoyable 5 hours watching all the iplayer pre post and match footage, I wasn’t able to do so on the day. Really funny listening to the predictions and some of the early thoughts on the match, “Watford have a game plan and it’s working” was a particular favourite- step forward Jermaine Jenus.

Anyone got a clip of Ederson coming out of his area and heading the ball sweeper style in the second half to Walker (I think it was Kyle he headed it to)?
It was brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.