FA Cup Final Saturday 14th May '22

I'm finding it really difficult to justify wanting a Chelsea win, given events last spring/summer (you decide) in Portugal. And the abuse Raheem got off their fans.

But, needs must. They're the lesser of two evils.

Been wondering when the pre-match community singing of years ago died out - probably by the late '60s or early '70s? Anyone remember if it was still done before City v Leicester in 1969?

Been wondering when the pre-match community singing of years ago died out - probably by the late '60s or early '70s? Anyone remember if it was still done before City v Leicester in 1969?
I remember one year it was drowned out by chants and boos. And after that, they gave up. But which year, and what teams, I can't remember.

After some googling, it looks like it ended in 1971 when the Daily Express withdrew sponsorship. All I recall is a guy in a white butcher's coat standing on a scaffold and waving his arms about.

Can't see Chelsea troubling Liverpool with that lineup, a very comfortable win for Liverpool unfortunately, will watch until they score

Won’t be watching but like the vast majority of fans I will be hoping for a Chelsea win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.