FA Cup Final Saturday 14th May '22

@Vialli98 hope you win it mate.

Thanks mate. I feel a bit better about it after the Leeds game but we have been in rotten form since being knocked out of Europe. Wish we could have reacted the way City did by taking their frustrations out on the league games, mercilessly bulldozing teams. We are the clear underdog here.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. I feel a bit better about it after the Leeds game but we have been in rotten form since being knocked out of Europe. Wish we could have reacted the way City did by taking their frustrations out on the league games, mercilessly bulldozing teams. We are the clear underdog here.
I think you will win, If it’s a fair game. I don’t see any other outcome.

Wonder how many aisles will be visible in the wall pushers end, I am going for zero in the lower tiers and how many of them will jib in? Hundreds, possibly thousands but nothing will be said about the loveable rogues. And of course Chelsea fans will get the blame again

Hope it's Chelsea who we get to play for Haaland's debut game in the community shield.
Rather dippers in community so the big lad can batter dick van dyke on his way to a hatrick but don't want the cnts to win another thing this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.