FA Cup Final Saturday 14th May '22

Thanks mate. I feel a bit better about it after the Leeds game but we have been in rotten form since being knocked out of Europe. Wish we could have reacted the way City did by taking their frustrations out on the league games, mercilessly bulldozing teams. We are the clear underdog here.
It's a domestic cup game, you can throw league form out of the window. They leave far too much space at the back and you'll exploit Arnold's lack of defensive ability.

You'll take this, especially if it goes into extra time.

A couple of weeks ago I would have said a nailed on Liverpool win but to me they ain’t looked good at all
Villarreal had them on the ropes
Spurs caused them issues
Villa gave them a game
Throw in the City results over the last 2 games and they ain’t half as confident as they would have been weeks ago

A couple of weeks ago I would have said a nailed on Liverpool win but to me they ain’t looked good at all
Villarreal had them on the ropes
Spurs caused them issues
Villa gave them a game
Throw in the City results over the last 2 games and they ain’t half as confident as they would have been weeks ago
Chelsea can afford to go all out. And they can physically compete for the full ninety.

Fancy a pound on Rudiger to end Salah’s season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.