FA Cup Final | Ticket Advice

Pollocks OG

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY
Apologies if being covered in another thread. So now we're through to the final, what do we think chances are of getting a ticket? I'm a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme.

Wanna book trains down there now before they likely shoot up in price if them c*nts win tomorrow but don't wanna book train tickets and miss out on tickets for the match.

Friendly advice needed blues.

Apologies if being covered in another thread. So now we're through to the final, what do we think chances are of getting a ticket? I'm a season ticket holder but not in the cup scheme.

Wanna book trains down there now before they likely shoot up in price if them c*nts win tomorrow but don't wanna book train tickets and miss out on tickets for the match.

Should think you’re almost certain to get one if it’s Brighton, might be more demand for the other lot but still a very good chance

Not sure about the final but I would have been happy today if we could get into Wembley. Tickets from the supporters club wouldn’t work for any of us.(7 in total)
Others also couldn’t get in

Do cheap train tickets exist anymore?

Showing as £103 return when I looked which is the standard fare isn’t it?

Is it possible the final may be 3pm this season as no other games on?

I reckon a lot will hold off going to Wembley on the chance of going to Istanbul instead. It’s a bloody dear do following City these days.

Do cheap train tickets exist anymore?

Showing as £103 return when I looked which is the standard fare isn’t it?

Is it possible the final may be 3pm this season as no other games on?
I’d be shocked if it’s 3pm. The later kickoff time for the final is less to do with other fixtures and much more to do with TV - as far as the terrestrial broadcasters are concerned, the teatime slot is a lot more preferable in terms of viewing numbers. And the Derby (the horse race!) is that day which ITV has the rights to - they won’t want that clashing with the cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.