FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

SWP's back said:
Corky said:
3,000 points is a JCL in most cases. Give the kids a chance.

1000 + 190 for first season.

That leaves 1810 over ten seasons. Or a SC for the neck end of 5/6 years with a few cup games and a some aways. Hardly JCL is it? Don't forget the loyalty scheme only goes back 9 years.

Me for example, had a ST since I was 5. But in 2000-2003 I was at Uni and had to give up my seat. Been a SC holder for 5 years again (once I was able to afford it again after Uni debts) and have only just got over 4,000.

As I say, hardly a JCL. Saying that just shows you aren't thinking it through.

You get 100 for cup matches at home these days, and I have points for Norwich away in August 2001 and whaen the scheme did start I had 1800.

You got 100 a season when it started in 2003 plus 1500 if you had had it 5 years, but you get caround 350 a season just for having as season ticket as points are added throughout the season from 2004 starting at 190.

Now you can be over 3000 in your second season. All those who never go away as they 'can't afford it' are the ones who miss out, but the final does not look cheap either.

I have it on good authority that our initial allocation of 25,000 for regular fans will be reduced to 15,000 due to corporate sponsors taking an unusally large cut of the clubs allocation. The club have taken this opportunity to keep our main sponsors ' sweet ' in line with the new financial fair play rules which will coming into effect in the new financial year .

Silvatench said:
I have it on good authority that our initial allocation of 25,000 for regular fans will be reduced to 15,000 due to corporate sponsors taking an unusally large cut of the clubs allocation. The club have taken this opportunity to keep our main sponsors ' sweet ' in line with the new financial fair play rules which will coming into effect in the new financial year .
10,000 to corporates, even Swales wouldn't have gone that far. Are they bringing the works cat as well?

I think someone's having you over pal.

Corky said:
SWP's back said:
1000 + 190 for first season.

That leaves 1810 over ten seasons. Or a SC for the neck end of 5/6 years with a few cup games and a some aways. Hardly JCL is it? Don't forget the loyalty scheme only goes back 9 years.

Me for example, had a ST since I was 5. But in 2000-2003 I was at Uni and had to give up my seat. Been a SC holder for 5 years again (once I was able to afford it again after Uni debts) and have only just got over 4,000.

As I say, hardly a JCL. Saying that just shows you aren't thinking it through.

You get 100 for cup matches at home these days, and I have points for Norwich away in August 2001 and whaen the scheme did start I had 1800.

You got 100 a season when it started in 2003 plus 1500 if you had had it 5 years, but you get caround 350 a season just for having as season ticket as points are added throughout the season from 2004 starting at 190.

Now you can be over 3000 in your second season. All those who never go away as they 'can't afford it' are the ones who miss out, but the final does not look cheap either.
Far too bloody simplistic that. I stand by my previous post. 3,000 does not in any way make you a JCL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.