FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

Yes fozzie its me and how could i not have you sat next to me after the semi...!!!!!
fozziebear said:
shaggymcfc said:
well im able to get mine saturday but am in work at 3 so heres hoping i have ticket in hand by then.
To all those struggling i wish you all the luck in the world.
my Dad is struggling as he gave his season card up last year due to ill health.
so im looking about on various sites to get him one the cheapest ive seen is 399 plus vat so its looking like an expensive weekend...!!!
but its only repaying him for all the years he took me..!!!!

is that you mark? if so don't forget mine.

Halfpenny said:
The FA is an utter disgrace. They built a 90,000 seater stadium yet the biggest match of the domestic season has only 50,000 fans in. That's 45% of the stadium not officially affiliated with either club. If you look at the allocations for the semi final, that had 26,000 tickets going elsewhere which is more than enough is it not? And there were empty seats in the 2nd tier. I bet the suits will take up their tickets for this one, but it's a sad sign of what the FA's priorities are with regard to Wembley. Then you look on the internet and see touting sites with tickets going for £500+. Supply and demand; the FA siphoning so many of the seats allows this to happen. They've effectively legalised touting and it's an absolute joke.

40,000 tickets where most of them will be sold for twice the price to touts who will in turn sell them for 5 times the price to proper fans. Cunts. Im so glad these football experts are in charge of the game.

Does anyone know where these 6000 seats are coming from? down the middle?

It should go on points though, i'll miss out either way but I don't think its fair that a junior should get a ticket because their parent/guardian is. But I bet the Police are fans of it, if people are with their families then they are less likely to kick off.

I think it's a disgrace that youngsters can get a ticket just because of a seasoncard just because their parents go a lot.

They should be bottom of the queue, they haven't earnt any right to go to this game.

Feel sorry for loyal fans who miss out cos a kid gets to go.

city have done well here and have obviously thought it through, cant fault the criteria. glad the cup scheme tiks have been pushed down to 3500 point level as well. would have been a travesty if noobs could apply first day. doubt there will be many tiks left at this point any way.

FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think it's a disgrace that youngsters can get a ticket just because of a seasoncard just because their parents go a lot.

They should be bottom of the queue, they haven't earnt any right to go to this game.

I agree to an extent but :

My son has 3800 loyalty points and I have 4800. He's not got the same as me because I was a responsible parent and didn't take to some evening home and away matches.

He's 12 and was carried in and sat on my lap away on a midwinters Saturday at Middlesboro at the age of 4. I'd love you to tell him he can't go with his Dad to an FA Cup Final!
I dare you!!

However I did say I agreed to an extent. There perhaps should be a points criteria for children say above 2000? I honestly don't think a child below 4 will ever remember the match however I appreciate some Dads wouldn't be able to attend without their son/daughter.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

correct, it's unfortunate.

They'll have their time.

Bluwhit said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

My son has 3800 loyalty points and I have 4800. He's not got the same as me because I was a responsible parent and didn't take to some evening home and away matches.

He's 12 and was carried in and sat on my lap away on a midwinters Saturday at Middlesboro at the age of 4. I'd love you to tell him he can't go with his Dad to an FA Cup Final!
I dare you!!

However I did say I agreed to an extent. There perhaps should be a points criteria for children say above 2000? I honestly don't think a child below 4 will ever remember the match however I appreciate some Dads wouldn't be able to attend without their son/daughter.

why dont you just wait and apply for two tiks at the 3800 level?

FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

warpig said:
Bluwhit said:

I dare you!!

why dont you just wait and apply for two tiks at the 3800 level?

Mate I'm fine with the criteria I was just making a point about whether some kids should or shouldn't go.

We're alright Jack - Members of a Supporters Club, Members of the CDS and have enough points!

Was that 3 or just the 2 boos?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.