FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

There are lot of tickets left to sell. They seem to be selling slower than the semi-final did. Are fans waiting to see if we beat Real Madrid?
It's not even gone down the scale of season ticket holders yet. Not many will have 14000+ points and not be on the cup schemes. The lower 1000s will be where the demand will really hit

Im getting nervous Im checking the thread every hour or so for seat counting news.

Ive got to say I've never appreciated seat counters before. You guys are awesome.

;)

So am I right in thinking the consensus is that season ticket holders below 4k, so those that can buy at 3pm tomorrow will still be able to buy tickets but it'll be the more expensive ones?
Yes. Guarantee that. The £225 and £250 seats will not shift as you are trying to flog 'same ol same old' to people who buy season tickets for value, and I may add, have seen this show many times before. For me, I am looking at what's left and members with big pockets will get a shot.

If it helps anyone choose, I've sat up there every time we've played (where I've attended), it's a perfectly fine view, and fuck paying the stupid prices to keep the FA afloat imho.
Yeah, ive been up in the gods. Its high but a great view of the play. Rather there than first rows next to the pitch

There are lot of tickets left to sell. They seem to be selling slower than the semi-final did. Are fans waiting to see if we beat Real Madrid?
Around 25,000 tickets have sold so far and they're still only on sale to SC holders on the cup scheme and SC holders not on the cup scheme with 14000 or more points. As a comparison, for the semi-final we'd probably not even sold 15,000 tickets up to that point

It's not even gone down the scale of season ticket holders yet. Not many will have 14000+ points and not be on the cup schemes. The lower 1000s will be where the demand will really hit
That's the scenario for me mate. I stupidly sacked off the cup scheme this year after Pep chucking the last two semi finals by playing weakened teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.