FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Without wanting to get peoples’ hopes up too high, I would say that it is looking reasonably good for all season card holders. I logged in at 3.00pm when I qualified and there are hundreds of seats available in Level 5. I got a really good seat in row 4, Block 531 - which is reasonably central - and there were 274 seats available in that block. In the ever more central Block 551 there was a huge swathe of seats available from row 12 up towards the back.

What I would conclude from this is that the club must be holding certain blocks of seats back for certain windows. There were entire swathes of seats available in both those blocks 531 and 551. The bad news is that they were all £115, no £75 or £45 seats looked available.

So, if I were a SC holder on low points, who qualifies tomorrow, I would be cautiously optimistic of getting one, so long as you are prepared to pay £115. And for the very first chance of seeing our Blue Boys beating ManU in an FA Cup final, I would recommend it to all!

Watching my chances of getting a ticket go from slim to zero with every update.

There's pretty much no chance of this getting down to "Cityzens" is there? Even if there is, the one FA Cup match we've attended this year, both tickets are in my name so Dad wouldn't qualify. :(
I don't want to give false hope - I think there's virtually zero chance of it getting down to Cityzens. The only realistic way is if we get extra tickets and the club put them on sale to SC holders and Cityzens on a first come, first served basis

But 548-552 and 527-531 should have a split between £70 and £115 tickets. But they don't?
View attachment 79312
View attachment 79314

Who are the crooks here? City or the FA?
The row in front of me pay £255 more for their season ticket than I do. There's always arbitrary increases.

Hopefully we get through tomorrow night, but if we do the increases aisle to aisle, row to row are going to dwarf these.

This is an unconfirmed seating plan, but won't be miles off...

ataturk-olympic-stadium-41865

Red - Cat 1 €690
Blue - Cat 2 €490
Green - Cat 3 €180
Orange - Cat 4 €70

Without wanting to get peoples’ hopes up too high, I would say that it is looking reasonably good for all season card holders. I logged in at 3.00pm when I qualified and there are hundreds of seats available in Level 5. I got a really good seat in row 4, Block 531 - which is reasonably central - and there were 274 seats available in that block. In the ever more central Block 551 there was a huge swathe of seats available from row 12 up towards the back.

What I would conclude from this is that the club must be holding certain blocks of seats back for certain windows. There were entire swathes of seats available in both those blocks 531 and 551. The bad news is that they were all £115, no £75 or £45 seats looked available.

So, if I were a SC holder on low points, who qualifies tomorrow, I would be cautiously optimistic of getting one, so long as you are prepared to pay £115. And for the very first chance of seeing our Blue Boys beating ManU in an FA Cup final, I would recommend it to all!
Although a small number of tickets have been added in over the past few days, those blocks 531 and 551 have always been showing loads of availability. I think it stands to reason that they'll be amongst the slowest blocks to sell, given that they're mainly £115 seats but are located in the upper tier and don't offer as close a view as the £115 and £145 seats in the lower tier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.