FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Has everyone recieved their tickets yet from the club ? Bought mine yesterday but not had an email with the tickets. I did get the confirmation email that the transaction had gone through though.

EDIT - What I posted is incorrect. See below. Thanks.

Last edited:
Why don't you lot read the info properly.
All mobile tickets purchased today will be sent to the lead booker no later than 5 days before the match.
These are not part of City's original allocation so won't be programmed in to the system.
These tickets are Wembleys and the fa's
We can read but City do not do what their info says. I have bought three times (Final, Semi & an away game) where they have said "will be sent to the lead booker" and each time they only sent me my ticket and they sent the others to each individual. In fact one time they didn't even send to me or that person so I had to sort it.

Has everyone recieved their tickets yet from the club ? Bought mine yesterday but not had an email with the tickets. I did get the confirmation email that the transaction had gone through though.
Servers are still playing up. Ticket will arrive in time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_122616_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_122616_Twitter.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 65
There are tickets still on sale for this. Would have thought they would offer them to members, if only to get the remainder out of the way so they can focus everything on the CL final

There are tickets still on sale for this. Would have thought they would offer them to members, if only to get the remainder out of the way so they can focus everything on the CL final
They are being offered to members from 1pm. Need to have attended three FA Cup matches this season.

A limited number of tickets will be made available to qualifying Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members for the FA Cup Final against Manchester United.

To qualify to purchase, Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members must have bought tickets for three or more FA Cup fixtures (home or away) in the 2022/23 season. This includes our fixture against Bristol City and the Semi Final against Sheffield United.

These tickets will go on sale at 1pm on Wednesday 24th May 2023.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.