FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Does anyone know which blocks/rows are in the safe standing? Also if I get four tickets as the lead booker but one of the 4 wants to go in a different block, as these are e tickets can I forward his to him?

How many rows at the front of tier 1 behind the net are category 3 tickets?
Don't want to be sat on the front row and not being able to see anything

Anybody think this'll go to general season card holders? From a totally selfish point of view, I sort of hope it doesn't. Because I'll be sorely tempted to go. And my finances are in a parlous state at present. I really shouldn't be doing it.
Yes it will because there are 15k on the champions league scheme. But I think it will sell out before newer season ticket holders can buy one. Unless they go for the £250 seats which will be last to go.

Yes it will because there are 15k on the champions league scheme. But I think it will sell out before newer season ticket holders can buy one. Unless they go for the £250 seats which will be last to go.
How many are on the FA cup scheme? I'm on them all.

I asked this yesterday but no one appeared to know so...my mate has secured his ticket via his supporters club..I'm on his friend and family list..would he able to purchase a ticket for me?
Yes it'll just open when you qualify, then just assign to your mate and buy his aslong as he qualifies

Does anybody know if there will be a City Fan Zone outside the stadium like there was for the semi final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.