FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Yes it will because there are 15k on the champions league scheme. But I think it will sell out before newer season ticket holders can buy one. Unless they go for the £250 seats which will be last to go.
That isn’t anything new Dave. I’d had a break from a season card for a few years to finish off my pub League “football career”. I resumed a couple if years before the FA Cup Final against Stoke so had to pay £400 off a tout to go in the Club Wembley basic seats. I had no qualms because being a season card holder didn’t guarantee me a ticket. Neither did being in an OSC Branch. That’s just the way it was and maybe still is

Just order for you and your mate. Both tickets will.come to your email and then bring your nephew
Are you sure you can transfer for the Utd game ?, my mate said he can’t transfer his Real Madrid ticket so I’m hoping the Utd game isn’t the same

Are you sure you can transfer for the Utd game ?, my mate said he can’t transfer his Real Madrid ticket so I’m hoping the Utd game isn’t the same

You don't need to be able to transfer. All tickets are sent to the lead booker. And as for Madrid, ticket transfer is still available

Yes it'll just open when you qualify, then just assign to your mate and buy his aslong as he qualifies
Not sure you're correct here if his mates got one via his OSC branch it will have been allocated to him most probably, won't be able to get another on his number.

Could anybody help with buying a ticket for a family or friend on your ticket account? As 18 to 25 year old can purchase a ticket from the first window tomorrow so I can purchase one for my grandson with my ticket points. Have never had to buy one like this before as he has been under 18 before so qualified with my points which you had to do over the phone !

Last edited:
Not sure you're correct here if his mates got one via his OSC branch it will have been allocated to him most probably, won't be able to get another on his number.
I read it wrong, but once he qualifies, his mate can buy his for him through friends and family, not the one allocated by the OSC.

I read it wrong, but once he qualifies, his mate can buy his for him through friends and family, not the one allocated by the OSC.
Yes it's a bit confusing way i read it he was asking if his mate could get him a ticket as he's on his family and friends, dunno why you just wouldn't get your own? slightly baffling.

Could anybody help with buying a ticket for a family or friend on your ticket account? As 18 to 25 year old can purchase a ticket from the first window tomorrow so I can purchase one for my grandson with my ticket points. Have never had to buy one like this before as he has been under 18 before so qualified with my points which you had to do over the phone !
Is he in the cup scheme?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.