FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Says the chairman of a supporters club. Utter bollocks and should not be given any. Have your supporters club and if you want a ticket apply to Man City like the rest of us.
You could always join your local supporters club… and like one poster on here said, nobody gets this angry when supporters clubs get their allocation for a game like Southampton away… can’t change the rules now for a final. If the supporters club have been running things fine with the usuals and gaining new young fans in the process then happy days.

The above poster said that only 60% of the 30,500 go to the points system anyway.

over 2000 have gone to Supporters Clubs, not sure if its just our scottish SC or thats a total number. But its alot
My local supporters club have received their full requested allocation. I don’t know the number they requested. I have my ticket via my own season Ticket.

Did it kick off at all last time in the unsegregated areas? Crazy to think that this will be happening for a match of this importance against THEM.
No - I was in Club Wembley but the United side. No issues - I even kindly pointed out to United fans leaving early that I could see them. They took it in good humour

Do what I did and book a block of four but leave a single seat in the middle on the basis single seats will be less popular then when the last one qualifies buy it. Gamble yes but should be fine if its a single seat and if not just buy the closest seat available
Ha ha, good plan.

Are you German, with a big beach Towel.

No - I was in Club Wembley but the United side. No issues - I even kindly pointed out to United fans leaving early that I could see them. They took it in good humour

Took 'em 20 mins to get home to a big plate of jellied Eels and a whiff of saveloy from the missus.

My local supporters club have received their full requested allocation. I don’t know the number they requested. I have my ticket via my own season Ticket.
same with mine. I was surprised everyone's application was successful. I think there were around 45 requests which is a lot.

I understand everyone’s point of view but I guess you’ve got to look at like this 30,500 for the final let’s say. Take off 2000 maybe for supporters club as the club has a duty to hand these out to these clubs. Supporters clubs bring new fans in and help the fan base grow!
The supporters clubs get 20% of the allocation in what world is 20% of 30000 tickets 2000.
They got 6000 tickets for this match.
Whether that is merited, is not for me to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.