FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Booked 2 £115 tickets no hassle. Also booked 2 coach transfers from Radcliffe. Anyone get email confirmation of coach tickets? There was nothing on my email regarding this except the total price was correct for 2 cup final tickets & 2 coach tickets.

So if we assume that say 24K tickets went on sale, we must have 12000 season ticket holders with more than 12000 points and on cup scheme.
Champions League cup scheme probably has similar take up (maybe less?)
Still all cup scheme holders with less than 10k points to go yet so that will be another load. There might be 20k on FA cup scheme.

In the email it gives you the option to transfer your ticket to a friend too so the take up will be high even if not going. I’m sure some of these tickets will end up with agencies which could be a problem if they end up in the wrong hands. (Unless friend means owner of the ticket if you bought for more than yourself)

So if we assume that say 24K tickets went on sale, we must have 12000 season ticket holders with more than 12000 points and on cup scheme.
Champions League cup scheme probably has similar take up (maybe less?)
No chance 24k went on sale this morning. Under 20k and possibly around 18k imo

One £70 left on row 5! I can’t believe the prices down there. £115 for behind the goal seems a lot. Still £70 and £45 on top tier including lower rows. Some prices are bonkers. In block 531 right near the top, it’s £115 on one side of the stairwell and £45 on the other for the same row! Just 4 feet apart!

Surprisingly the £250 tickets are selling quite quickly too unless the club are holding a lot of these back.
Nice one, 531 for me then ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.