FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

considering the backlash they have recently got (& rightly so), the ticket office deserve credit for the rollout of this fixture.

it seems most are satisfied with how easy it has been.
Apart from the U17 pull through cock up at the start.

Wow, they’ve sold out of those quickly. Looks like its going to be the next category up for my three.
One £70 left on row 5! I can’t believe the prices down there. £115 for behind the goal seems a lot. Still £70 and £45 on top tier including lower rows. Some prices are bonkers. In block 531 right near the top, it’s £115 on one side of the stairwell and £45 on the other for the same row! Just 4 feet apart!

Surprisingly the £250 tickets are selling quite quickly too unless the club are holding a lot of these back.

As 3pm window opened: 12 470 tickets available
Cat4: 2150
Cat3: 3850
Cat2: 4370
Cat1: 1350
Prem: 750
So if we assume that say 24K tickets went on sale, we must have 12000 season ticket holders with more than 12000 points and on cup scheme.
Champions League cup scheme probably has similar take up (maybe less?)

One £70 left on row 5! I can’t believe the prices down there. £115 for behind the goal seems a lot. Still £70 and £45 on top tier including lower rows. Some prices are bonkers. In block 531 right near the top, it’s £115 on one side of the stairwell and £45 on the other for the same row! Just 4 feet apart!

Surprisingly the £250 tickets are selling quite quickly too unless the club are holding a lot of these back.
You’d think they’d have some intermediate prices so you don’t get those huge difference between seats very close to each other. I got row 15 lower tier for £70 and would not have been happy paying £115 for row 16.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.