FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Hoping to get one from somewhere, anywhere, for my old man who’s 89 and not a smart phone kind of guy - Will there be any real tickets issued in such circumstances ?

Hoping to get one from somewhere, anywhere, for my old man who’s 89 and not a smart phone kind of guy - Will there be any real tickets issued in such circumstances ?

The access team told me that anyone who has a plastic seasoncard (and there are some, like me and mum) can request a print at home ticket for it.

Though getting them to actually send it in time might be another matter, as my experience is they claim they've emailed it you and nothing comes, then the day before a match it magically appears!

I'd much rather a cup final still had a proper printed ticket - nothing beats looking at that thing of beauty (other than winning obviously!)

In the queue for the semi final, nearly everyone around me seemed to have there’s printed on a scrap of paper. No idea how, as it didn’t give me an option. But it’s clearly possible. I was in Cat. 1 though thinking about it, so maybe they hadn’t got there’s through City and were more neutrals? Not much help I know.

You can go to the ticket office at Wembley before the game and get one printed off. Although you might have to come up with an excuse why you can’t use a mobile one.

You can go to the ticket office at Wembley before the game and get one printed off. Although you might have to come up with an excuse why you can’t use a mobile one.
I had to do that for the Semi-Final. I mislaid my phone on the Friday with both my rail ticket and match ticket on it. I downloaded the rail ticket to my iPad. I went to the box office and was issued a paper ticket within 15 minutes.

In the queue for the semi final, nearly everyone around me seemed to have there’s printed on a scrap of paper. No idea how, as it didn’t give me an option. But it’s clearly possible. I was in Cat. 1 though thinking about it, so maybe they hadn’t got there’s through City and were more neutrals? Not much help I know.
*Theirs.

Possibly screen shotted the ticket, emailed their personal email the photo, then printed out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.