FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I had to do that for the Semi-Final. I mislaid my phone on the Friday with both my rail ticket and match ticket on it. I downloaded the rail ticket to my iPad. I went to the box office and was issued a paper ticket within 15 minutes.
Glad you got sorted. My phone froze in the queue for the turnstiles so I had to give them my supporter number and they printed off the tickets straight away.

If anyone’s not going and isn’t using their season ticket, I’d love to go. Emailed all the FA’s in the country and got no where. I split a season ticket and he will only manage to get one.

Last edited:
If anyone’s not going and isn’t using their season ticket, I’d love to go. Emailed all the FA’s in the country and got no where. I split a season ticket and he will only manage to get one.
Did you get responses from the FA’s?

The tickets are supposed to be a reward for the people at the FAs etc even though they will likely cost £145, no chance they would pass them to someone will no connection, if they don't want them they go back into the pot. There is no way they are letting strangers have access and possible touts.

Did you get responses from the FA’s?
Yeah a lot asked if I was associated with a club or referees. Others said they would put me in a ballot but they only had a couple of tickets so it was unlikely. A few also said they’d already sold them, I emailed them around 2 weeks ago straight after the semi, so some must sell them early.

Yeah a lot asked if I was associated with a club or referees. Others said they would put me in a ballot but they only had a couple of tickets so it was unlikely. A few also said they’d already sold them, I emailed them around 2 weeks ago straight after the semi, so some must sell them early.
I haven't had much luck either. I think United in the final is pushing up demand.

I haven't had much luck either. I think United in the final is pushing up demand.
100% correct. County FAs in places hundreds of miles from Manchester will have plenty of rags based locally who have contacts there in order to get their hands on those tickets.

100% correct. County FAs in places hundreds of miles from Manchester will have plenty of rags based locally who have contacts there in order to get their hands on those tickets.
It doesn't quite work like that. There is the same number of tickets in both ends of the stadium allocated to the FA. My guess is around 5000 or so. When the member clubs apply for tickets they state which end they want the tickets in. So United fans applying won't affect the ticket supply to City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.