FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Just to be clear. This hasn't gone to open sale to all seasoncard holders yet, right? Leastways, when I log in, I'm not getting any joy. I wouldn't qualify on points, that's for sure.
Anybody able to tell me approximately what's left? I simply can't envisage any of the £100+ tickets — in another year I would have laid that out, and said to hell with the overdraft but this year it's just not an option — so if that's all that's left I can give up keeping an eye on the OS and the ticket section.
Best thing to do is when your window opens - at 3pm I presume? - just keep refreshing and the odd £45 or £70 ticket might appear

That’s a lot of points for cityzens. I thought I had a lot 1200. Never been a season ticket holder average 10 games a season. Done 15 this season which is my most ever. Surely anything more than 2000 is season ticket points territory… I don’t know though
Hiya mate I had season ticket for years before. When I made myself a cityzen member I got all my old points back. Hope that helps

Thick as pig shit some people. United have a different way of selling to us, inviting applications from all interested fans, whereas we sell in order of loyalty points/cup scheme. Also, ours didn't even go on sale until after United had announced the results of their first ballot. Not only that, they've just had a 3rd ballot for the remaining tickets which closed yesterday and the results of that are yet to be announced so technically they haven't sold out yet!
Come on mate it's scousers your talking about here they think IQ is something you do at the chippy !

That’s a lot of points for cityzens. I thought I had a lot 1200. Never been a season ticket holder average 10 games a season. Done 15 this season which is my most ever. Surely anything more than 2000 is season ticket points territory… I don’t know though

I’ve never had a Season Ticket, been a Cityzen every year for however many years it has been a thing and started accruing points in 2003/4 season. I’ve got 3100 points.

Can‘t imagine there’s loads in the same boat as me (like you say, they’re probably S/T holders for the most part) but I reckon there could be a few hundred in a similar position.

I’ve never had a Season Ticket, been a Cityzen every year for however many years it has been a thing and started accruing points in 2003/4 season. I’ve got 3100 points.

Can‘t imagine there’s loads in the same boat as me (like you say, they’re probably S/T holders for the most part) but I reckon there could be a few hundred in a similar position.
I had season tickets from 98-2006 got banned for good few years then was getting tickets through friends and family. Only had my cityzen 2 years now but done bout 14games this season. Hope we get them just missed out on Madrid ticket gutted.

I had season tickets from 98-2006 got banned for good few years then was getting tickets through friends and family. Only had my cityzen 2 years now but done bout 14games this season. Hope we get them just missed out on Madrid ticket gutted.
IMG_5006.jpeg

Looking like all the £125 and £145 tickets will get snapped up at 3, with the £225-£250 remaining tickets on tier 2 maybe going to Cityzens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.