FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

so its past 3pm and No citizens members are able to buy a ticket, renders the membership useless really.
yep

two mates just bought the memberships to try and get TX but there are none.

so its past 3pm and No citizens members are able to buy a ticket, renders the membership useless really.
Thought the 3pm today was for ST holders not on the Cup Scheme with any points, not members? If there are any left after this window (they’d won’t be BTW) then they’ll release to members. Hope you get sorted one way or another

Some have been added over the past few days and a couple of hundred or so have been added in to the bottom tier blocks in the past hour but I'm not sure it's a tactic to do it before the next window opens at 3pm. Some could be FA/neutral returns.

I don't think the restricted view tickets have gone on sale yet though so there could be another few hundred there to go on.
Managed to get some mate, thanks for all the updates over the last few days!

I think the Madrid fiasco proved that point more than this game to be fair.
Circumstances around the first ever Manchester derby FA Cup Final have dictated that demand was always going to outweigh the supply. If all Season Ticket holders have had the opportunity to buy a ticket then you have to say fair play. Especially to those willing to shell out £250 to watch the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.