FA Cup Final Tickets

Hey guys,

Didn't know where else to put this. I'll be in the UK during the FA Cup final. Does anyone know how purchasing tickets work in the UK?

I searched online and it just said the tickets go on sale at competing clubs website and the allocation will be finalized in due time.

I'm a US based citizen. Been to every pre season friendly game they've played here but it's nothing close to potentially watching the cup final.

If anyone has any insight, please help.
Get yourself a youtube account pretend you support the rags and the club will give u and all payed for experience in club Wembley.

I'm pretty sure it got down to ST holders with less than 3,000 points not on the cup scheme but there were only a few left and they were mainly the £220 middle tier.

My wife is ST holder with only 1k points and not on the cup scheme and she got one.

I am fairly sure it went to members who attended all the cup games that season and sold out instantly then
Possibly, but it definitely didn't go down to members without that criteria. I didn't qualify. I got lucky, due to a ST holder on here who did qualify, but had his holiday booked for that week.

My wife is ST holder with only 1k points and not on the cup scheme and she got one.
Me and my lad aren't on the cup scheme, problem is he doesn't have many points as he's only had the season card for a couple of years, I think he's around 500 points, can you remember roughly how many were left when your wife got her ticket? We missed out going last year as we were on holiday.

Me and my lad aren't on the cup scheme, problem is he doesn't have many points as he's only had the season card for a couple of years, I think he's around 500 points, can you remember roughly how many were left when your wife got her ticket? We missed out going last year as we were on holiday.
Last year you could do a pull through if you're lad is under 18 and you qualify. If you have more points and tickets are available for you to buy before your lad qualifies then you can buy one for him too

You are more likely to get a ticket via your local Supporters club if you belong to one.

Last year you could do a pull through if you're lad is under 18 and you qualify.
I didn't realise that, thank you, he's 10 mate and I got him a silver season card when they released them last year. He had a cityzen card before that for a few years. I'm an idiot for not joining the cup scheme, we've both been to all the games bar Luton. Fingers crossed I can get us both a ticket for the final.

Hey guys,

Didn't know where else to put this. I'll be in the UK during the FA Cup final. Does anyone know how purchasing tickets work in the UK?

I searched online and it just said the tickets go on sale at competing clubs website and the allocation will be finalized in due time.

I'm a US based citizen. Been to every pre season friendly game they've played here but it's nothing close to potentially watching the cup final.

If anyone has any insight, please help.
Will take place at 3pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.