FA Cup Final Tickets

Now I'm remembering they actually released more after they'd sold out to season ticket holders. I'm sure that happened.
Yep. Very limited number went to Cityzens who had attended 3 FA Cup games. Sold out instantly. My guess is they don’t make it to Cityzens this year as there is no Champions League final to pay for so higher demand for this game than last season. Might not even get to any season ticket holder.

Last year you could do a pull through if you're lad is under 18 and you qualify. If you have more points and tickets are available for you to buy before your lad qualifies then you can buy one for him too
Sorry and forgive my ignorance what is a pull through, this option kept coming up one time for my 14 year old but not my 16 year old
Cheers blue

Sorry and forgive my ignorance what is a pull through, this option kept coming up one time for my 14 year old but not my 16 year old
Cheers blue
If you meet the criteria to buy a ticket and a season ticket holding Friends and Family child doesn't then you can buy one for them at the same time so you can sit together. Not sure what the age limit is as my boy was 15 last year so maybe it's 16. I would've thought it'd be u18 though. Were they both season ticket holders?

If you meet the criteria to buy a ticket and a season ticket holding Friends and Family child doesn't then you can buy one for them at the same time so you can sit together. Not sure what the age limit is as my boy was 15 last year so maybe it's 16. I would've thought it'd be u18 though. Were they both season ticket holders?
Yes mate both kids season ticket holders and both on cup scheme

Ticket for 16 year old box was normal
Then ticket for 14 year old said pull through?

Just puzzled me what it meant buddy, we couldn’t go in the end but just had visions of him not getting in or refused for some reason as it kept automatically putting him down as a pull through ?

There is normally a limited amount of " pull throughs " though for all away games ,as usual no one knows the exact amount.

There is normally a limited amount of " pull throughs " though for all away games ,as usual no one knows the exact amount.
Forgive me but I still don't know what this pull through means, why does it select that option for my 14 year old lad and not my 16 year old, both on cup scheme so have the same "entitlement" so to speak.
sorry mate just bugging me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.