FA Cup Final Tickets

Calling out to the Blu-niverse.
City supporter since ‘74 nowhere near points to get a sniff @ tickets.

Looking for two adult tickets @ FV. I know it’s a long-shot but thought I’d surprise my son who’s been through a tough time of late. PM me if you’re legit

Following City live since 1968. After 1 or 2 tickets please Blues. Please PM me if you can help me out.
Cheers

Looking for just 1 ticket, or 2 tickets together if anybody has them! Am in London all week so can meet anywhere if needed.
Exchanged tickets before so people can vouch for me that you'll get your cash ha

Any idea how to transfer a mobile ticket to a different Google or Apple wallet please? Is it just a case of deleting it and using the link on the original email or will I need a new link?

Lots of scams,fack that.
Yeah that why you use the ticket exchange and get the fella to run the page to be the middle man.

I’ve brought loads on there before it’s usual face value and a lot are but been a few going for more

Scammers everywhere

Any idea how to transfer a mobile ticket to a different Google or Apple wallet please? Is it just a case of deleting it and using the link on the original email or will I need a new link?
last year I just forwarded the original email on to my mate who downloaded on his device then I deleted it out of my Apple wallet, worked fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.