FA Cup Final Tickets

I've posted on here twice now it's my son's dream to go to the FA cup final so if anyone got two tickets please help

If anyone has 1 or 2 tickets available for sale that would be amazing (if 1 ticket I'm very happy, if 2 tickets Mrs M gets an early birthday present (whether she wants it or not!) Not great with mobile phones and technology but can provide supporter number if you needed to add me to your friends and family
Hi all

Mrs M is well up for it so definitely now looking for 2 tickets - as the old saying goes happy wife, happy life If anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Looking for 1xAdult and a 1x junior ticket or 2 adults please if anyone has.

Yeah. Long shot I know.

Hey,

I have a Club Wembley membership and my ticket hasn't sold yet on the Club Wembley portal and it closes tmoro at 10:00am so wanted to offer it here for a fair price otherwise it's going to go to waste. I have one ticket in block 241, will share full details and proof of membership prior if someone's interested. I'm not a ticket tout, just a daft Geordie who punted on membership last season as it was the only way I could get a ticket to the League Cup final.

I've read the site rules and regards face value, there's not an exact face value amount, on Club Wembley portal I can list the ticket for between £370 and £795 (this varies game to game fyi, FA Cup Final being the most valuable one), fwiw the membership cost me £2,538 this season and £2,220 last season, thankfully I've managed to negotiate out of the 3rd year as usually your locked in for three years! You get 9 games per season and can sell the one's you don't go to (League Cup Final last year is only game I've went to) I have no idea how much it's cost me overall, don't want to know lol, some of the games have sold, a bunch haven't like England friendlies and some of the FA Cup Semi's didn't sell.

Mods if you want me to prove I'm legit and do have a membership and what I said about face value is true just let me know and I'll do so, and if anyone's interested in the ticket message me here or PM me. FYI I can instantly email you the ticket over to which address you provide, you don't need anything your side besides an email address.

Besides the obvious incentive as a Newcastle fan I hope you batter them on Saturday, good luck!
I still have this ticket btw if anyone's interested, will put it on Twitter exchange this afternoon that @Ashleymcduff mentioned if it's not gone by then (thanks again mate). PM me if interested.

Does anybody have 1 ticket going spare please?
Did previously ask for 2 but they can't make it, so just the one now!

Thank you!

Still looking for two tickets Saturday together after being scammed if anyone can help pm me please thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.