FA Cup Final Tickets

If you’re prepared to pay for the experience you’ll get one. Plenty of ticketing agencies online, but you’ll pay a premium (which I don’t think is uncommon in the US)
Hi guys, I have a question. One of my friends is from China. She has supported the city for more than ten years.And She has saved money for a year to buy plane tickets and apply visa, but she is concerned about the price of the ticket agencies . Is there any way she can get a affordable and reliable tickets

I have one spare my lads on a school trip abroad and I forgot :/ sat with 3 of us. Not selling to anyone without posting history. Cat 2 £115 bank transfer only.

SOLD******

Last edited:
I have an unusual request which would help me greatly and may help someone else out.

I have a Cat 5 ticket in Block 53X purchased @ £45

I want to move to where my pal ended up which is Block 237 @£225

I will reimburse the difference of £180 to do a ticket swap.

The exchange can be done however you are comfortable, bank transfer, in town or elsewhere.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a question. One of my friends is from China. She has supported the city for more than ten years.And She has saved money for a year to buy plane tickets and apply visa, but she is concerned about the price of the ticket agencies . Is there any way she can get a affordable and reliable tickets
It depends what you mean by affordable. It’s very unlikely she’ll get one for less than £220, there are lots of match going regulars looking for tickets on forums and Twitter. Somewhere like Live Tickets is her best bet - she’s probably looking at £500, but I’d imagine that would be a small cost in the overall trip? She could try to get one elsewhere on social media or on here, but it is a bun fight, many will only sell to other match going Blues and the chances of being scammed will increase significantly (if one becomes available at all)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.