FA Cup Final Tickets

Got two in upper tier looking to swap down to level one, will pay the difference
Thanks

Need one ticket in block 132 but I'll take 2 if you're selling as a pair. 45/70/115 tickets only, not paying the silly money rip off ones. Sold many times on here, can get references. Cheers.

Looking for any singles in the third tier regardless of price. Can drop off cash or do bank transfer whatever is easiest/preferred.

Instead of all the people flooding the thread with requests why don’t you just wait till someone posts they have a spare like last night ??
See where you’re coming from but you could make the same argument for most away ticket threads on here (Fulham/Spurs etc).

See where you’re coming from but you could make the same argument for most away ticket threads on here (Fulham/Spurs etc).
Yeah indeed .

Just don’t think people with a spare come on and pick the best sob story lol maybe I’m wrong .

Ps I’m looking for a ticket and it’s my cats birthday that day ;)

Yeah indeed .

Just don’t think people with a spare come on and pick the best sob story lol maybe I’m wrong .

Ps I’m looking for a ticket and it’s my cats birthday that day ;)
No it's my son's birthday and he would love to go rags /dippers ,away
But deffo not Brighton away on a Wednesday. ;+)

Instead of all the people flooding the thread with requests why don’t you just wait till someone posts they have a spare like last night ??
People's requests are different. 1 ticket or 2 tickets. Cheap or expensive, together or separate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.