FA Cup Final Tickets

MCFCFanTX

Hey guys,

Didn't know where else to put this. I'll be in the UK during the FA Cup final. Does anyone know how purchasing tickets work in the UK?

I searched online and it just said the tickets go on sale at competing clubs website and the allocation will be finalized in due time.

I'm a US based citizen. Been to every pre season friendly game they've played here but it's nothing close to potentially watching the cup final.

If anyone has any insight, please help.

Same like the other games. In a few days they put the sales criteria on the ticket Shop. Season ticket holder, membership and how many (Fa Cup )games u visit before.

Hey guys,

Didn't know where else to put this. I'll be in the UK during the FA Cup final. Does anyone know how purchasing tickets work in the UK?

I searched online and it just said the tickets go on sale at competing clubs website and the allocation will be finalized in due time.

I'm a US based citizen. Been to every pre season friendly game they've played here but it's nothing close to potentially watching the cup final.

If anyone has any insight, please help.
If you’re prepared to pay for the experience you’ll get one. Plenty of ticketing agencies online, but you’ll pay a premium (which I don’t think is uncommon in the US)

From £420 quid, 2240 available apparently lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-19-55-50-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-19-55-50-41_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 94

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.