FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re all desperate for united to win, not so much so they get a trophy but more so to stop us doing the treble. Matterface just wished Meulensteen luck for tomorrow.

It’s being billed as them stopping us.

I hope to fucking god we don’t just win, but Watfordize the cunts and make them look fucking stupid.

I was worried about my mental health ahead of this game. I did the Spotify playlist for me and the boys in the car yesterday, the corned beef is in the fridge ready for the barms, we've booked to park at Wealdstone, agreed a set off time and yet I've felt nothing nerves wise.

Until 10:55 today when it dawned on me that I'm not only going to a derby tomorrow, but it's the fucking FA Cup final.

Why won't the minute hand just get fucking moving on the office clock?

Impossible to call this game. If our big hitters, who've been out for three games since we won the title play, will they be up to speed? If we play like we did against Madrid, Arsenal and Liverpool then only bad luck, a De Gea masterclass, the officials or a combination of all three stop us.

City still not sparked getting tickets out. I know of at least two OSC who have not had theirs yet. Getting a bit close.

That would be very brutal - I'm sure we did that a few years ago with hart and Pantilimon and that didn't end well
Could see it though he can’t handle the press as well and his kicking isn’t the best. We need to get this win no sentimental bollocks from Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.