FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching all our goals on the way there is a case to start Mahrez. He has been incredible in our cup run and we do know that Pep is loyal to his players like that, see Ortega for Eddie.

I think
After watching all our goals on the way there is a case to start Mahrez. He has been incredible in our cup run and we do know that Pep is loyal to his players like that, see Ortega for Eddie.
I think it will be Ortega. But perhaps Pep has had a conversation with Ortega and agreed that his recent PL appearances were partly compensation for missing the final?

Anyone heard anything about the stop oil protests tomorrow or is it just a rumour, I can see them getting a kicking if they come up against thousands of football fans been delayed

Heard a rumour that Ortega may not start due to his performance against Brighton....... not sure how true that is

In other “news”, Haaland and Grealish are dropped for similar reasons.
It was mentioned on a City podcast by someone that consistantly gets team news hours ahead of when its announced. Not saying its true, just what was said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.