FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember it as the Rags were trying to pressure the FA into giving them a bye, they thought by threatening to pull out they’d roll over but they called their bluff.

Entitled cunts.

I've mentioned before on here that I wrote to David Davies, united-fan and executive director of the FA at the time saying I was writing an article for a football magazine, which I was, and asking specifically who had approached who first.

His first response was that it was "mutially agreed" that if they won the CL they would be going into the World Club cup. As this didn't answer my question, I wrote to him again and asked him to answer the question. His second reply was equally evasive so I wrote back to him saying that his refusal to answer the question told me that it wasn't the FA's decision. I got no answer to that letter.

That's rich coming from the weirdo joining Rag Cafe with over 500 posts.

Hope you're reading this too you dickhead.
That childish guy is a lot of things, but sure as hell not a City fan. I can edit my profile and say I support Man Utd and start saying I am a man united fan, and we all have small cocks.

For me the only way we lose this is if it goes to penalties. Our record in shoot outs is good but from individuals it's been very hit and miss, pardon the pun. That said if this does happen Ortega will be better than Ederson who is hopeless at saving them.
It's a worry if it goes to a shootout.
We've actually won all our penalty shoot outs at Wembley as far as I'm aware haven't we ?2 lge cups, a Charity shield and a play off final!
However,like most blues I'd be jittery as fuck if it went to a penalty shoot out. For such a talented, gifted bunch of players our success rate from the spot isn't great is it! and we lost the last shoot out we were in didn't we (West Ham last season).
Even watching the shootout in the play final between Stockport and Carlisle (a game I really wasn't fussed about ) I felt oddly nervous!
So, just win the bloody thing in the 90 minutes City (please!!)

Winning the CL is the priority.

That team suggested is good enough to beat the scum. If not.

Winning the CL is the priority.
Theres no priority. Its one game a week now. No need to rest anyone or prioritise a game over the other. Strongest 11 in both games no dicking about

Please dont have one eye on next week pep , we just have to beat the rags , never thought he has taken the derby as seriously as us lot

The first team need to play to get back up to speed, many of them have had two weeks off , two more games to greatness so no fucking about
I dont think he'll fuck about. They've had 2 weeks, I cant see him going 3 weeks and throwing them cold straight in to the CL final. He will want to win tomorrow and make sure we're sharp for Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.