FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep telling myself not to worry about things I have no control over.
Then I think about the prospect of those gurning Rags and the Turtles Head appears.
Barring a monumental freeze or more likely a VAR/Pigmol intervention I can only see us winning.
Then enjoy yourself until it happens, and if it doesn't, enjoy yourself even more

I keep telling myself not to worry about things I have no control over.
Then I think about the prospect of those gurning Rags and the Turtles Head appears.
Barring a monumental freeze or more likely a VAR/Pigmol intervention I can only see us winning.
As I've said, if we score half the chances we create, the officials VAR who ever else you care to mention will be irrelevant

I know that it’s probably already been mentioned in the thread, but I’ve just read that Pep has pronounced the whole squad more or less fit to play.

That’s a huge relief, though as has already been stated, the "understudies" aren’t exactly useless.

Now, let’s go out and smash the scummy bastards!

They will be running around chasing everything and everybody like a dog at a fair.

It would be fantastic to win it early and rotate but we don't have to.

They will be fucking dizzy, breathing through their arses and passing out with fatigue after 70 minutes.

Tomorrow is the day that we destruct and humiliate them in our own time.

Talk quietly and carry a big stick !!

Let’s hope it’s roasting hot and by the 75th minute they are fucked and we bag another 3 goals

I've not really been thinking about this game as been scambling about sorting out Istanbul the last few days. But now I think about it, I'm fucking buzzin for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.