FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think Ederson may play a few games in training over the next two weeks, it’s not like he will be in Ibiza on a jolly during that time.

He’s basically missing 90 minutes of football.

As for Ortega playing, he deserves it, he’s far too good for a number 2 and his save percentage is off the charts anyway. Some would say it doesn’t weaken us having him in net from that perspective and United don’t exactly press anyway.
He's definitely reliable

Really hate playing these wankers and an FA Cup final is making me edgy already to be honest.

Ortega
Walker
Stomes
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Grealish
Haaland

I am confident we can bum these into submission. But there’s this feeling that they’re going to enjoy some rather interesting officiating.

Ederson will not be playing which I don't agree with.
Pep said he would be playing Ortega.
Problem with that is, Ortega's distribution is way inferior and can create uncertainty
plus Ederson will not have played for 2 weeks leading into Champs League Final

We are on the verge of history and should not be playing on sentiment

Ortega's distribution is fine,better than most,and certainly not 'way inferior' tha Ederson's.
He also has the advantage of being a better keeper,something that is more beneficial against a team like the rags.

Fuck all to o with sentiment,he deserves it.

After losing to Brentford yesterday. We did put out a half team out (Full and reserves) and we got punished for not taking our chances when we should have.

This game is a absolutely must for the full strength. Its Man United in a cup final and we all want to beat them and put them in their place after all the rubbish there supporters have come out with last few weeks.

We have some tough decisions on who starts but Foden for me has to start. For me the starting 11 is this

Ederson

Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake

Rodri

Gundogan, De Bruyne

Bernardo Silva, Foden

Haaland

We're better than these cunts in every department, but for some reason this game is filling me with fear.

I'm not worried about the CL final, just this game
If refereeing decisions even themselves up over a season we should win with 3 penalties against their 9 men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.