FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that before but 2 days off before a final seems way too much for me. :(
I wanted them with zero off days and to train and train and train and again train as hard possible, I do not mean physically and spend all their energy of course, but physically and tactically. Be every day there hours and hours and analyze everything.
Pep claimed this approach is overrated and it's better for them to calm down and be disconnected from the team for 1-2 days.

I do not buy it but it's Pep for a reason that is a coach and the best one and not me :) Let's hope it works!!

Hmm after seeing this video with Pep about this(5:20) I changed my mind. I think his justification makes a lot of sense :)

Personally I just think this was Ederson’s warm up for the CL game. I think Ortega will play next week.

The only decisions for me are Akanji/Ake and Bernado/Foden.

I think Foden has played well last couple of weeks and could play but won’t start the CL final. Bernardo will be back for that.
Agree mate.

Grealish Haaland Foden for the FA Cup

Grealish Haaland Bernardo for the CL

Remember what happened last time we dropped the cup keeper in the FA Cup Final!
He won’t be playing Ederson at Wembley and personally I think it would be a mistake to put him in
Wigan? Yes but surely this is the perfect warm up match for the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.